Green Belt certification has become one of the most sought after programs by organizations as every business requires a team of Green Belts who can manage a process improvement team in this demanding professional environment. This is because the type of problem-solving skills employees can gain with professional Green Belt training in India is what is most valued by today’s businessmen. After all, problems are something businesses will never run out of! So, how do you identify a Green Belt? What are the characteristics that you can definitely expect a Green Belt individual to possess? Here are some of the most important ones and those that are most popularly seen.
- Green Belts have amazing skills, experience, and knowledge about useful resources that can be used to optimize organizational processes for the better.
- Green Belts have an enthusiasm to learn new skills, which is why they can effectively handle change leadership, project management, and data and process analysis techniques.
- Green Belts can easily inspire, lead, and work with their teams to benefit the organization as well as their customers.
- Green Belts have a positive attitude and believe that focused hard work definitely leads to success.
- Green Belts have a high level of self-belief with strength to negotiate and inspire confidence within others. They also can communicate ideas and concepts clearly to others.
- Change is constant; and with change comes resistance. Green Belts can prevent such resistance by involving their teams in the process and finding solutions together; thus leading to change management.
- Green Belts can effectively manage time and be conscious of the time given by others; and are also flexible in attitude when it comes to management.
- Green Belts never leave their tasks mid-way, no matter how difficult the job may be. They always look for ways to fulfill their projects.
- Green Belts are those who genuinely believe that all problems can be refined as opportunities for positive change.
- Green Belts spend only about 25-50% of their time on Six Sigma projects; thus managing Six Sigma improvement projects on a part-time basis.
- Green Belts can manage data collection processes of their projects, and can also verify the measuring system; thus being able to calculate average and standard variation in the process data.
- Green Belts can calculate both short-term and long-term Sigma values of the processes of their projects.
- Green Belts can identify the difference between histograms and Pareto Charts, and can also draw up both of them. They also understand how the cause-and-effect charts should be drawn up to trace the possible causes of process defects.
- Green Belts can clearly demonstrate process improvements through graphics to their colleagues and superiors.
To conclude, we can say that Green Belts possess the qualities of persistence, consistency, teamwork, leadership, passion for improvement, and time management. Would you also like to possess these qualities? You then need to undergo Green Belt training in India from professionals like TQMI, who have been successfully training professionals in the same since more than the past two decades.