Mobile: +91‐8587017100, 9934049100
- Graduate engineer from Institution of Engineers, India in 1996.
- MBA in Operations Research in 2006.
- Senior Management Programme from IIMC in 2009.
- Six Sigma Black belt training by CII
- Over 21 years of proven experience in business excellence and quality in consultancy, telecommunication, automobile, manufacturing, power distribution, and shipping industry.
- An accomplished consultant with expertise in implementing business transformation projects companywide through six sigma, TPM, strategy management, multiple ISO systems, and trainings in automobile & manufacturing sector. etc.
Industry and consulting exposure
Automobile & Manufacturing- Escorts, Gabriel, Rajsriya, Madhusudan Nippon, Tecumseh, G-TIP, Omax, Sriram Piston, Motherson, SETCO, Grey Orange and Spinks Softech.
Service- Bharti Airtel, Essel Power, Resonance Energy
- May’15 onward –Working as freelance consultant Apr’14- Apr’15 in Essel Utility as GM- Commercial
- Aug’06-Mar’14 in Bharti Airtel Ltd. As DGM and Head- Operational Excellence (MBB) –Sep’04 – Aug’06 in Tecumseh India As manager – QA
- Jul’03- Aug’04 in Escorts Ltd. As Manager – QA
- Nov’99- Jun’03 in Gabriel India Ltd As Asst. Manager – QA Jun’99 – Oct’99 in Madhusudan Nippon Ltd as Senior Engineer – Production Engineering
- Sep’93- Jun’99 in Rajsriya Group, Chennai as Engineer – NPD & Method
- Implementation of Lean Manufacturing in Automobile and manufacturing sector
- Implementation of TPM
- Implementation of IATF 16949 and all core tools like APQP, PPAP, MSA, FMEA in Automobile and manufacturing
- Implemenetation of Six Sigma by designing BSC, base line sigma score, project identification, training & mentoring and reviewing the projects based on DMAIC and toll gate methodology
- Expertise in implementation of systems ISO 9K, ISO 14K, ISO 18K, TS16949, TL 9000, ISO 23301, ISO 27001 etc. in various sectors
- Trainer for IATF 16949: 2016, ISO 9001:2015, Core Tools, Lean Manufacturing through games, six sigma etc.
- Strong exposure to a wide range of manufacturing processes
- TS16949 documentation and certification of Honda Car ancillary unit
- Conducted multiple trainings on TS 16949, ISO 9001:2015, Core tools such as MSA, SPC, PPAP, FMEA. Control Plan etc.
- Training on lean tools to automobile and service
- Developed processes in line with ISO 9001: 2015 for a national level school
- Developing IMS and processes for 8 ports of Adani in India(documentation + workshops + trainings + audits)
- Conducted over 90 man days trainings and audits on fire safety at Airtel MSC and REG locations
- Conducted training on Green Belts and root cause analysis
- Lean manufacturing auditor at QCI panel (over 100 man days of audits)
- Completed 8 projects on Six-Sigma Methodology which includes the following in Techumseh resulated in over 100 Lac per annum
- RCA and actions to reduce warranty claim significantly from 0.9% to 0.2 %
- Design and developed a wide range of tools and dies as a NPD – engineer for Lucas and Sundaran clayton.
- Certification on Escorts and Tecumseh with TS 16949.
- Certification of Bharti Airtel Ltd with ISO 27001 and TL 9000.