In the past decade, there has been an increasing adoption of Data Science technologies: call it, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or simply Data/ Business Analytics, or all put together. Enormous volume of raw data, that is being created, is waiting to be acted upon. To exploit potential that big data promises, it needs to be processed, analysed, and interpreted, first.
Over the last two decades many professionals used structured improvement methodologies using statistical methods making substantial contribution to improve business performance in terms of cost, quality and productivity leading to saving of millions of dollars for their respective organization. Time has come to learn new data tools / techniques & emerging data technologies for further improvement.
TQMI has developed a unique training program to provide an overview and basic understanding on these emerging technologies.Know More Hide
Key learnings objectives:
- Familiarity with the key terminologies of data science / analytics.
- Familiarity with tools used for data science / analytics.
- Insights how these can help organizations.
- Broad roadmap for venturing into data science field.
- Big Data
- Data Analytics
- Data Visualization
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
Who should attend:
- People from any enterprise, or organisation, that cannot afford to miss the opportunities provided by big data.
- Process owners with fire in the belly to improve performance.
- Business excellence coordinators; professionals from the field of continual improvement using PDCA or Six Sigma approach.