Principal Consultant-TPM, TQMI
A motivated and committed leader with a proven ability to guide leadership team on business transformation by using approaches like TPM. Has led several transformational projects in last 15 years with proven results.
Overall Experience: 38 years
Consulting Experience: 16 Years
- B. E. (Mechanical Engineering) from NIT
EXPERIENCE ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS
- Automotive (Car, Motor cycles & Tractor), manufacturing, industry (Paper, Forging, Plastics, Casting, Sheet metals, metals and Engines &Building construction )
- Rolling stocks, Power & Gas industries, Covering multinationals and Indian companies from large, medium and small sectors in India.
Principal Consultant & vertical Head TPM, TQMI
Sr. Consultant & vertical Head SPD,TQMI
Sr. Consultant – Qualisys
Sr. Div. Manager-Quality Assurance, Escorts Yamaha Motors Ltd (EYML)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Helping companies to challenge JIPM award as a means to enhance business performance using various approaches like Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
Extensive experience of facilitating and implementing TPM in line with the Japanese Institute of Plant Maintenance (JIPM) 12 step approach.
Breakthrough improvements in (PQCDSME) i.e., productivity and quality while reducing cost through systematic approach.
Drive effective long term sustainable implementation to deliver strategic objectives
Also helping organizations on projects like “My Machine” concept for operators to overtake ownership of Equipment, Process & Quality. This concept brought visible improvement in work place, quality including equipment reliability.
EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
- A clear understanding of Implementing TPM in JIPM way for improved assets management.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team. Ability to involve employees through trainings and their participation in SGA’s & Kaizen programs.
- Experience of giving professional advice and guidance.
- Ability to capture & analyse organization’s needs and expectation of other stakeholders.
- Ability to lead transformational projects and its successfully execution in Indian environment through close association and guidance. Already supported more than 30 renowned organizations /plants to achieve success through TPM in JIPM way
- Ability to involve employees through trainings and their participation in SGA’s & Kaizen programs.
- The companies where assistance provided in TPM at the end of first year showed an increase of 10-15% in OEE, 10-12% reduction in wastages, appreciable improvement in Quality,MTTR & MTBF.