Dr. S. P. Mandaogane
Principal Consultant, TQMI
- BE (Mechanical) from Govt. College of Engg. Amravati,, Nagpur University in 1983.
- ME (Mechanical) from Govt. College of Engg, Pune, Pune University in 1987.
- Doctoral Fellowship in Industrial Engineering from NITIE, Powai , Mumbai in 2000.
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education in 2012.
- Total Quality Management,Operations Management & Lean Working, Business Excellence, Innovation Management, Industrial Safety & Quality Assurance Systems.
- Worked at Lead Positions in Tata Motorsas, General Manager “Total Quality Management “,“Head –Corporate Quality”,“Head of Manufacturing Engineering”, Quality Assurance, Business Excellence Services, Engine Manufacturing, Productivity Systems, Project Planning, Safety Health and Environment, & Innovation Management.
- Superannuated from Tata Motors in Nov.2022 (Total working experience of 35 + Years).
- Research Paper Publication and Presentation in International Conference Presented Paper in Internal Conference at South Korea, Seoul, on 23rd Oct.2021 (Virtual Mode) Organized by Asian Network of Quality (ASQ) Congress. Title of the Paper: Quality Trust Management in Process Management.
- Invited by Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI) to be an honorable member on “Advisory Committee” of QCFI, Pune.
- Nominated as a member of “Board of Studies” of Pune University for Production and Industrial Engineering Faculty as an Industrial Expert. ( Yr:.2010 to 2015).
- Hold the distinction of being a Guest Speaker at IIT Mumbai, NITIE Mumbai & IMT Nagpur on QualityManagement, Digital Manufacturing.
- Guest Faculty for Training Programme organized by CII on Digital Manufacturing.Keynote Speaker at CII Conferences.Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. On Technology Roadmap.
- Guest Lecture on Safety & Fire Protection at Government Organizations. (E.g., Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation-MSRTC).
- Invited to conduct session on “Transformation through Innovation” in educational workshops organized by the Govt.Educational Bodies.
- Tata Motors Academy – ( Business and TQM).
- SIBM (Symbiosis) Management Institutes in Pune (Operations Management).
- COEP ,Pune – (Industrial Management ).
- Wadia Institute of Management ,Pune ( Operations Management).