Principal Consultant, TQMI
A motivated and committed Business leader with a proven ability to guide leadership team on business transformation using approaches like TQM, Lean Six Sigma and problem solving process. Has led several transformational projects in last 4 decades with proven results.Age: 60 years
Overall Experience: 40 years
B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Delhi College of Engineering One Year Certificate Course on Quality, Reliability and Operations Research from Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)-Delhi.
EXPERIENCE ACROSS VARIOUS SECTOR LIKE:
- Manufacturing: Manufacturing, petrochemical industry, auto industry and food processing.
- Services: Financial services and hotel industry.
- Across all functions Covering multinationals and Indian companies from large, medium and small sectors, both in India and overseas
- 2017 Consultant/Quality & Efficiency; Sheela Foam Ltd.
- 2012 – 16 Head/Business Excellence; Sheela Foam Ltd.
- 1997 – 2012 Vice President, TQMI
- 1977 – 97 Dy. General Manager, QA, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Helping companies to enhance business performance using various approaches like Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma and Lean
- Significant breakthrough improvement in productivity and quality while reducing cost through Lean approach and Lean Six Sigma approaches.
- Helped companies in improving quality, cost and delivery through stabilization of work processes and improvement through Daily Management.
- Helped companies to enhance product and service quality for greater customer satisfaction through Quality Assurance.
- Establishing quality systems in the organization.
EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
- A clear understanding of management principles.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience of giving professional advice and guidance.
- Ability to capture & analyse needs and expectation of customers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to lead transformational projects and execute successfully in Indian environment (having guided more than 300 Six Sigma/ Lean projects)
- Master Black Belt for Six Sigma
- Approved trainer for Six Sigma/ Lean Sigma from Motorola University