Industry sector Automotive, Optic Fibre, Insurance, Food, Energy, Polyester and Home Appliance.
+91-72628 10747 / 63618 74300
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING UNDERGONE
- B. E. (Mechanical Engineering) from Maratha Mandal’s Engineering College, Belgaum
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Professional
- Time & Motion Study Practitioner
- Establishing stable & capable processes both at Manufacturing and service sectors through
- 06 Years of experience including consulting.
- 2017 – Till date Counsellor, TQMI
- 2016 – 2017: Head Quality Assurance Function at Shree Patel Industries
- 2014 – 2016: Engineer – Quality Assurance, Sanika Technologies, Jaysingpur
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Lean Six Sigma certified Professional with hands on knowledge of application of Minitab for data analysis and problem solving.
- Strong knowledge of basic Lean tools and active participation in promoting practice of 5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Kaizen, Problem Solving Methods, 7 QC Tools etc
- Assisted companies to achieve improvement in productivity and quality while reducing cost through Lean approach.
- Time and Motion study practitioner; identification of bottleneck operations & optimal utilization of work force.
- Understanding processes to create easy to practice SOP.
- Implementation of basic quality systems through APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning).
- Witnessing & approving Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Implementation of Quality Management System like ISO 9001 & TS.
EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
- Audited ‘Effectiveness of 5S Method’ at various locations of TATA Power plants. Provided training of Implementation & Importance of 5S Approach.
- Facilitated Allana Foods, Aurangabad & Unnao Plant for;
- Workforce optimization through Time & Motion Study.
- Guided Process Owners for achieving Business Goals through Six Sigma Projects
- Improvement in Productivity
- Reduction in Rework
- Utilization of Resources (Manpower)
- Implemented Basic Lean Tools under SCEI Module at Havells India Ltd (Supplier Location)
- Facilitated Sterlite Technologies, Waluj & Shendra, Aurangabad for;
- Improving daily work management in shop floor by strengthening Visual Standard Operating Procedures [VSOPs],
- Part of team for Time & Motion Study for manpower optimisation and work flow stability.
- Supported TQMI team in PPM Reduction & Customer Complaint Reduction Project at Garware Polyester, Aurangabad.
- Facilitated Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company, Mumbai for documenting & standardisation of various processes through Standard Operating Procedures [SOPs].
- Hands on experience in implementation of Quality Management System in Shree Patel Industries & Sanika Technologies.