Statistical Process Control
Statistical Process Control (SPC) : A method used for measuring, analysing, detecting and controlling process variation. This method may include the measurable quality characteristics control chart along with other techniques.
Why SPC / SQC?
- It is more economic to assess a sample of product and use the result to predict the properties of the whole lot.
- It leads to predictions with a high degree of precision.
- 100% inspection is not actually 100%.
- Provide Knowledge about the basic SQC_SPC techniques and its application to our working environment.
- The variability
- Data types
- Basic statistical tools and their applications
- How to reduce variability in product and processes through statistical tools.
- How to measure and monitor process performance